Radiovubon today has become the most regarded online radio in the country. We already have quite a number of pride taking programs in our program list including observance of International events on a regular basis. Like last year, Radiovubon is going to attract attention among the tourists in order to increase the tourism business in Cox’s Bazar during the off peak period in June and has taken a program ‘Radiovubon Beach Tour 2015’ there.
Bangladesh Tourism Board and Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation are the development partner and tourism partner respectively for this event. Seagull Hotel is the hospitality partner of Radiovubon Beach Tour 2015.
We expect the tourism Minister, high officials in Ministry of Civil Aviation & Tourism, Tourism industry stakeholders, distinguished personalities in this event. We already received a formal good wish message from the Honorable Information Minister on our event.
Here are the brief activities planned for the event between 14 & 15 June, 2015 in Cox’s Bazar
1. Republished the pocket booklet on Beach Safety for tourists supported by the world renown lifesaving British organization RNLI and a drowning prevention expert NGO in Bangladesh.
2. Organizing a Seminar on Tourism Year 2016 in coordination with Bangladesh Tourism Board, Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation, Dhaka University and Daffodil University. Professor Dr. Mujib Uddin Ahmed, Chairman of Tourism & Hospitality Management Department of DU and the Chairman of ICB will be the key note speaker of the seminar.
3. Free photo shoot for the tourists
4. Photography Exhibition and contest on ‘Beautiful Bangladesh’ with the photographs of young and promising photographers of the country.
5. New songs on ‘Attractive Bangladesh’ demonstration.
6. Live program and coverage of the events from the temporary studio of Radiovubon. The shows will include Indigenous people life & culture, ocean life etc.
7. Cover International Surfing Day on 15th June organized by Cox’s Bazar Life Saving & Surfing Club. Radiovubon is the exclusive partner for this event.
8. Free surfing lesson for children and tourists to be conducted by internationally certified trainers.
Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation has declared a special student package on the occasion:
2 nights 3 days from 13th May 2015 Tk. 5,000 per person (limited capacity, first come first serve), Dhaka-Cox’s Bazar-Dhaka AC Transport, Motel stay 2 nights AC room (sharing 1:3), Sight seeing, Full Meal. For registration and further detail please contact Mr. Parvez Chowdhury, Manager Marketing or Mr. Subash Nandi, Manager Tours at Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation, 83-88 Mohakhali C/A, Phone 8811039